CB Baja B754 Aft Balcony?

Hogladyrider

Looking for suggestions. Baja B754 aft balcony cabin is available on our CB sailing what's your opinion on Baja aft over Caribe regular balcony?

I understand Caribe balconies are larger and half covered, half open.

What are balconies on Baja like? Covered, open? Since we'd be sailing in January and we live in Florida I'm not concerned with being "too hot" that time of year.

Thanks in advance.

I have B 752,754,and 756 booked on the CB for the April 8th sailing. I will post a review on our return. It's our first time with an aft balcony and we our looking forward to be able to open up the dividers and sharing the balcony space.

Melissa

I would normally be anxious to hear what you have to say about these cabins, but it appears that we will be boarding as you're disembarking, so .. .

We sail on 4/15 and we have booked B753, B755 and B757: on the other side of the mysterious "hump" as you are.

• 2 weeks later...

I had C753.

Awesome cabin. I picked that cabin over the Baja because of less cabins on the caribe. Our hallway back there didnt go all the way through. It was the corner after and the 2 cabins beside that-- no hallway. I had my own private hallway.

On the Baja deck is the air conditioning vent-- that some reviews say its loud-- or hot air.

I'd be curious to know if the hall across the aft goes all the way across the back of the ship-- likeis it opened- can you get from one side to the next in an open hallway-- or is it like the CAribe deck where you have to go to the elevator in order to get to the other cabins

WE ARE IN B752 THIS NEXT CRUISE 03-25-07. THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO BE FOR COMPLETE USE OF YOUR BALCONY. NO AIRSPEED WINDS, NO SALT SPRAY, THE THRUST OF THE PROPS EVENS OUT THE MOTION FOUND IN THE FRONT, AND THE MOST EXPENSIVE SUITES ON THE SHIP ARE JUST ABOVE US. I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF ANY ISSUES AVAIL THEMSELVES. ALSO THE STEWARDS IN THIS AREA ARE THE HIGHEST RATED SINCE THIS IS THE RICH PEOPLE AREA. MAY WE FEEL SO LUCKY NEXT TIME.

ALWAYS BEST REGARDS, BRIFRO

I have B 752,754,and 756 booked on the CB for the April 8th sailing. I will post a review on our return. It's our first time with an aft balcony and we our looking forward to be able to open up the dividers and sharing the balcony space.

Melissa

Archived