Airtran Sale!

Air tran is having a spring sale, I live in Philadelphia and flights from here to FLL are $39.00 one way for October. The return flight is still at $79.00 though.

I booked round trip at $77.00 each way back in February. When I saw this sale I e-mailed Airtran and they issued me a credit for the $76.00 difference for my departing flight, transferrable towards a future flight to be booked by 2/2008.

Now I am surely going to watch to see if my returning flight goes down in price!

Just wanted to give a heads up

Donna

How fantastic for you. Thanks for sharing. I go between Airtran and Southwest. Normally Southwest is cheaper for me going to Florida and of course right now they don't go to Atlanta where my son lives. Thanks again.

AirTran will credit you the difference if the airfare price drops for your route after you purchase the tickets? Do all airlines do this? I guess I never heard of airlines refunding the price difference after a price drop like RCI does.

I have gotten the difference refunded to my credit card by Southwest 2 times by calling their customer service number (not reservations). Not sure if this would work with airtran. It only worked if my flight info did not change ie. I kept the exact itinerary.

Archived