MIRACLE cabin 8275 ?

joybaby

I have booked an aft cabin on the Panorama deck 8275. Viewing the deck plan I see the Lido Deck above me. Will I have chairs scraping above me?

I find the PVP just anxious for the booking and never offer any info re. the cons of the cabin. So, I guess I have to do my homework!

Joyce:confused:

Had the same cabin on the Legend. You will hear some chair movement in the morning while the set up the deck and maybe again at the end of the day when taking the chairs in but really nothing too bad. Was a great cabin and overall very quiet.

I have booked an aft cabin on the Panorama deck 8275. Viewing the deck plan I see the Lido Deck above me. Will I have chairs scraping above me?

I find the PVP just anxious for the booking and never offer any info re. the cons of the cabin. So, I guess I have to do my homework!

Joyce:confused:

The only time I heard the chairs was when I happen to wake up in the middle of the night and not becasue of the chairs but becasue of my cabin mate SNORING :eek: The chair noise wasn't that bad to keep me awake as I fell right back to sleep, AFTER I ROLLED THE MATE OVER >>>> BOARD!!!!! :D

Archived