Best massage for the money?

wimberleydlc

Runner is absolutely correct. Go to Majuhal (sp?). It was $20 for 45 minutes of absolute heaven. It was the best massage of had on land or sea. It's right on the beach. I originally agreed to $10 for 20 minutes, but about 3 minutes into the massage, I "upgraded" to the 45-minute one.

Just back from Costa Maya and my wife and her friend had a 1 hour massage for $25.00. They said it was the best massage ever !!!

We have been to the same area of beach twice and would not go anywhere else. They are on Mahaual Beach.

Another option in Cozumel is Luz at Playa Uvas. Best massage ever! My DDs took the clear kayak tour and I indulged in a massage. It was heaven. She gives five-minute massages for free to give you a sampler of the different types of massage she offers, and the 30-minute massage was $35 (if I'm remembering correctly). She was so sweet and gave such a wonderful massage. :D

Playa Uvas is a great place to go in Cozumel if you're looking for a relaxing beach day (incredible service from the staff, too!). If you're interested, visit the Cozumel port of call board where you'll find an informative thread about Playa Uvas.

Jayne

:)

Archived