Daily Compass on AOS

I need to find the daily compass for AOS- out of SJ to Aruba,Curacao, St. Marten and St. Thomas. can some provide this to me? Thanks

We just got off the AOS this past Sunday..If you need to know something..feel free!! I only kept a few of the compasses!!

Allie

I scanned and emailed my Jan. compasses to another CC who has them posted.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=508711&highlight=AOS+compass

Hope that helps! I don't know how to get to her link so maybe you can post on that thread and get her help.

If you don't get them, I can email them to you but don't know how to compress them so it is a huge email with all the scans!

Hipster1-what trips did you do in St. Maartin and St. Thomas? We are leaving this Sunday and can't wait

Hey Bstein!

Since this was our first cruise..we decided to book with RCL..We did the Little Divi Bay Beach resort for St. Maartin..I HIGHLY recommend..they take you to this BEAUTIFUL resort right on Little Bay..There you get a bbq lunch, 2 free drinks, chairs , and 4 hours of fun and sun!!!

In St Thomas, we did the Megans Bay beach getaway..again..they took us for 2 hours to Megans Bay..and along the way they stopped at scenic overpasses for pictures..but since this was around 12:30..we left the ship at 9 and loaded into a taxi with 10 other ppl to go downtown..I would recommend doing that on your own..taxi was $ 4.00 each way per person..we then went back to ship to enjoy lunch and get ready for the beach..

You are going to have a GREAT time..AOS is awsome..!!!

I scanned and emailed my Jan. compasses to another CC who has them posted.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=508711&highlight=AOS+compass

Hope that helps! I don't know how to get to her link so maybe you can post on that thread and get her help.

If you don't get them, I can email them to you but don't know how to compress them so it is a huge email with all the scans!

MIcruiseser99,

Would you like me to post them on CruiseDailies.com?

If so, please email them to: uploads@cruisedailies.com

Thanks

Brian

Archived