Swim with the Sea Lions Question

vickiw0318

I have heard about this program that appears to be part of the Dolphin Discovery system at Chankanaab Park. Someone on a recent RCI thread said this was lots of fun. There is mention of it on a site called Cancun Travel, but there is a problem with the reservation system because of demand? There's a link on Cozumelinsider.com that mentions dolphins and sea lions, but when you click on it, it just describes the dolphin programs. The Dolphin Discovery site doesn't mention it either. My daughter and I would like to do this when we are there on Friday, 5/18. Can anyone give me any insight on how to reach someone connected to this program?

Thanks so much.

We wanted to do this as well... we were told that the sea lions are not back yet... they are hoping for the summer.

However, the Royal swim with the dolphins was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! We did this last week... and Loved it!!!!!!

They really know how to run a buisness and make it lots of fun!!! and let me tell you... they suckered us into the pictures and dvd at the end... that is how much fun we had!!!!! They make sure that every picture is great and the dvd is so much fun to watch over and over!!!!

We did this with our 8 year old son. He was not old enough to book with royal caribbean... so we did this on our own... the ONLY way to do it!!!!!!

The superman push was just about the coolest thing I have ever done. I was really afraid that I would know HOW to work with the dolphins to do it right... but they just get your feet and take off and you are doing it!!!!!!!! You can really feel their power!!!!!

We also enjoyed spending time at Chanakkab park (sp) They have really brought it back from the devestation... we were talking to one of the guys about it. All in all... it was a great day!!!!!!!!!

Go..even just to swim with the dolphins... the sea lions will be back again for your next visit!!!!!!!

I agree - we did the Dolphin Royal Swim a couple of years ago at the Isla Mujeres location. It is an absolutely awesome experience. That's why we were hoping to have the a similar one with the sea lions.

I read a review on the RCI board that sounded like someone had done it recently and found a something on another site about booking it. I am beginning to think I dreamed it all up!

Archived