A good hotel in MIA with airport and port shuttle service

jimc_usa

Hampton Inn Miami Airport West. They have a free shuttle to/from the airport. We are booking that for January, and it was 140.11 with all taxes. They provide a full breakfast, the shuttle runs every hour on the hour. We will take it back to the airport, and take the Carnival transfer from there.

• 2 months later...

Just booked Holiday Inn Miami Airport for $69.00 on hotwire for one night Presidents week 2008. Free shuttle from hotel and to pier. Plus kids eat free.

No it's not a 4 star hotel but has decent reviews...

Any comments on the Holiday Inn Coral Gables, across from the University? I have a rental car so don't need a shuttle. Reviews seem ok, just wondering about the area. Help anyone?

We're staying at the Homestead Suites Airport/Blue Lagoon. It is in a business area w/a couple of walkable restaurants. We booked a 2 bdrm suite for $179/nt - we are a family of 6 and this is usually our cheapest option. It has 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. M-Th they have free lite dinner. Full breakfast every day. shuttle to/from the airport. We will have to cab it to the port (12 miles) but one way or another we were going to have to cab it.

I just got Renasance in downtown Miami on Priceline for $69.....that was Sunday 5/13/07........

I thought it was great........clean, beds comfortable.

My room faced the pier.

We took the people mover (free) to Bayside for dinner and a taxi back.....$9.

They don't have a shuttle to the pier but it was cheap......$10 I think....

The pool was great. Burger King across the street for breakfast.

Would definantly stay there again.

We like staying downtown so we can spend the evening at bayside

Hampton Inn Miami Airport West. They have a free shuttle to/from the airport. We are booking that for January, and it was 140.11 with all taxes. They provide a full breakfast, the shuttle runs every hour on the hour. We will take it back to the airport, and take the Carnival transfer from there.

...how was your stay at this hotel and tell me about the Carnival transfer (did that cost extra). We're cruising on the Freedom in April '08 and are looking for a hotel to stay in the night before and the night after the cruise. Thanks for any help you can give..

Lynn

• 4 weeks later...

I have reservations at the Hampton Inn Airport West. I am looking into whether it would be cheaper to find transportation from the hotel to port or go back to MIA and get transportation from there.

One of the reasons that I love Hampton Inn is that they have an awesome guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you don't pay! I have only had to use this once, because usually I am more than satisfied. Check out their "hit the road" rates. We have a king bedroom booked for $111 including taxes.

• 4 weeks later...
I just got Renasance in downtown Miami on Priceline for $69.....that was Sunday 5/13/07........

I thought it was great........clean, beds comfortable.

My room faced the pier.

We took the people mover (free) to Bayside for dinner and a taxi back.....$9.

They don't have a shuttle to the pier but it was cheap......$10 I think....

The pool was great. Burger King across the street for breakfast.

Would definantly stay there again.

We like staying downtown so we can spend the evening at bayside

Hi Cruisnfool!

I tried to find this hotel on tripadvisor and couldn't.

Can you please post the full name and address.

Thanx so much for your help. :D It sounds like a great deal and a nice place!

Archived