Free Cruise ... is this true

texasnana

A friend told me that her daughters grandmother book a cruise for all the grandchildren and families . There are 13 going and 5 rooms. She used a travel agent and the grandma got her cruise free. My friend is emailing me the travel agency and name. Is this typical???:cool:

just called friend and she still says that the grandmother booked just 5 rooms and got one free .. wonder if grandma is telling a story.

so i book 8 rooms and one person gets a free cruise???

Again, it's not free. You get a free BERTH.. depending on the cruise, it's still a couple hundred dollars... most times you get this in the form of a rebate a couple months after the cruise. The free berth is based on the category of the most cabins booked (if most are Insides, you get a credit for the inside fare), and the cabins must be double occupancy... so 8 cabins, 16 people, free berth... everyone must be booked with the group, through the same agency/or group dept at Carnival.

Archived