What is cave tubing is closest to the ship ports?

Zbayette

??? I have not been there, but if you read these boards, you will see that they ALL go to the same caves, just the ship tours are larger, more on your own...most people prefer the private tour guides on this particular one

I have read lots of the cave reviews and while none appeal to me, IF I was doing this I would probably go with the yhonny guy with cave-tubing.com as they get the best reviews, and seem to have a bit shorter hike to the caves, they somehow get to park closer....

all of them go thru the same caves, the private ones may go thru an additional cave but get much better reviews than the ship tour

again, I have not been there, but I do read reviews and most everyone that likes Belize takes some sort of tour away from the port...so do plan on some tour and this sounds like a good one. You can do a search on this board for a bazillion reports on this, mostly happy campers with the cave-tubing group <grin>

Archived