HELP-alternative for Cpt Nautica-St Thomas/StJohn

ftrpltsgal

Hi all...

Well, Brilliance excursions are now posted (except for San Juan) for our 11/22 sailing on Brilliance.

Prior to the actual posting, we were pretty set on the Captain Nautica Snorkel trip. Now I do not see it offered. We would really like a decent snorkel excursion but now don't know where to turn.

Any ideas? There are 4 of us, in our late 30's all the way up to 72 in age. Either St Thomas, Antigua, St Lucia or St Maarten. 1 is experienced snoreler, 1 of us 1x and never for the other 2. I even thought about maybe a combo Catamaran, snorkel cruise but would like something that is as close to a full day trip as possible.

Help...Spent a long time researching Capt Nautica and now I'm at a loss for an alternative excursion now.

Thanks for your input

Just an update in case anyone else out there is interested in a great excursion at a wonderful price for St Thomas dealing with snorkeling, etc.

Check out interlinesail.com they have wonderful 1/2 day and full day excursions and the cost is fantastic. They are aware that many of their guests are cruisers who book their own excursions and work with you on the times, etc.

Just an additional FYI...I emailed them (Jan - first mate) with a ton of questions because we have a 70+ m.i.l. going and Jan was great about emailing back answering every question I had plus more! So far, just the wonderful email response service and the excursion description is enough to sell us! Besides, I did check several message boards and ask - they have a great reputation - not one single person had anything bad to say about them!

Archived