Downed Princess Web Site

riggrnr

I have been trying to get into the Princess web site for my cruise personalizer and can not sign in. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I was on there a little while ago about 8PM but now can not get on.

Yes. This is the error message I keep getting.

An unexpected response condition code has been received.

Maybe they are doing some upgrading.... It would be nice for the fairy to visit. It does not hurt to dream.

What do you mean the systeem has been compromised???

No worrys, I think it was just a joke. ;)

Still no problems logging in or getting to my bookings on this end. I was able to access all of them. Keep trying, I am sure it will be back up for everyone soon. It does this sometimes on week ends where sections of the country seem to have no problems while others can't access their bookings at all. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

I have been trying to get into the Princess web site for my cruise personalizer and can not sign in. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I was on there a little while ago about 8PM but now can not get on.

When is your cruise? If you are too close to your embarkation date - you will not be able to access your cruise personalizer. If you are a good amount of time away, they may just be having technical problems.

Princess website goes down for updates/maintenance type of stuff on Saturday nights. I have noticed this for several years. Everything will be OK later tonight or tomorrow... depends on what they are doing.

from the princess website:

We are currently upgrading our systems at Princess.com so that we may serve you better. We apologize for any inconvenience and invite you to visit us again after 12:30 AM PST on Sunday, March 11, 2007, 2007.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived