Southshore Zip line??

pmck

Good morning,

We are taking the ground tour w/Victor Bodden when we get to Roatan the first week of April. My family has decided that we want to do the zip-line tour on the Southside/Southshore (I'm not sure of the name??) Do we make a reservation first? If so, does anyone know how? Or do we just ask Victor to stop there and wait in line? Since we have Victor for the day, are there any other suggestions for fun-stuff for 2 teens? I think the Iguana Farm is out!!! What about lunch stops? Any ideas? Thanks for all of your help!

Patti:D

Thanks, yes, we already told Victor that we want to go there. It looks beautiful..!! Have you done this zipline? I have prices of $35 p/p. Just wondering if that's still correct..I know that some of them are $45 p/p!

• 1 month later...

We've been home for 3 weeks already:( , but had the time of our lives with Victor Bodden tours (Ann was our guide) and we DID the Southshore Zipline too. It was $45 p/p but worth every cent!! We all just loved it! It has the highest platforms and the longest (9.5 Kilometers in total length) lines of any of the ziplines in Roatan!! Our guides took our camera and got some amazing shots of all of us up there!! We will have the memories forever and hope to go back again some day...!!:)

Southshore canopy was AWESOME. Very attentive and safety conscious guides. Fun and lively. Great stills taken by the guides. Fast Fast FAST!

Man what a great time. Highly recommended.

Copy of the letter that I sent them after we got back:

I want to let you know that we had a WONDERFUL time in Roatan, and I think we can safely say that we've found a new favorite port stop.

The pickup was 100% perfect, everything was in order, our driver was curteous, friendly, and quite knowledgable. Our ziplining experience was nothing short of exceptional! The small group size, and personal attention by our two guides was unparalleled in all of our cruise experiences! The guides' constant focus on safety, while making sure we were always having a good time, really impressed me. After every jump, one of them would ask each of us if it was fun, how we liked it, weather our gear was comfortable, etc.

As seasoned cruise travelers, we constantly look for off-the-beaten-path type activities, and have pretty high expectations when it comes to serivice, and value for dollar. That said, you met and exceeded everything that I could have wanted. Thank you very very much. You guys were the highlight of our vacation, and we WILL be using you again!

Highly recommend http://www.roatanshoreexcursions.com and would book again.

-Dan

Archived