prepaid drink cards

raina3

This is our first time ever on a cruise and this board has been wonderful. I had so many questions answer. There is one question that I can't find. Does NCL Spirit offer prepaid unlimited drink cards? If they do what is the prices and age groups? Thanks you!!!:p

Yes, all of the ships offer the same unlimited soda card. It can be purchased in advance or onboard.

Adult Refillable Soda Fountain Cup

*Pricing is subject to change without notice. Prepaid @ $5.75 per day per person x Cruise days

Unlimited Fountain Soda. The entire cruise must be purchased. Non-Refundable.

Includes: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water, and Soda Water

OR

Kid's Crew™ Refillable Soda Fountain Cup (12 years of age and under) *Pricing is subject to change without notice

3-day cruise - $8.00

4 and 5-day cruises - $10.00

7-day cruise - $16.00

10-day cruise - $22.00

14-day cruise - $32.00

With the drink card, let's say if my husband buys one, could I share his drink or is that a no-no? I only drink about one glass of soda a day but he drinks it with every meal. I was hoping not to have to buy one but I think it would be good for him.

With the drink card, let's say if my husband buys one, could I share his drink or is that a no-no? I only drink about one glass of soda a day but he drinks it with every meal. I was hoping not to have to buy one but I think it would be good for him.

Yes, you can.

I'm with you...not much soda for me. So, we share;)

You're not supposed to share because the soda package is per person. I understand what you're saying, but then the question becomes where to draw the line. Is one soda a day okay? How about three? What about sharing one soda package for the family? NCL has decided there is no fair way to do it, so it's per person, rather than per couple or per family.

I seriously doubt you'd have a problem if you truly do drink just one soda a day. Personally, I'd just buy one can of soda when I wanted it. No way the soda package would be worth it for you.

You're likely to get all kinds of answers from harsh "you're stealing, cheating, etc." (which technically you would be) to "go for it because soda doesn't cost the cruise line much anyway" (which is a massive rationalization because the point isn't how much it costs them; the point is how they have set up the package). You're the only one who can decide what you believe is right.

beachchick

My kids like to drink the smoothie drinks when on vacation. Is there some type of card for this?

Yes, indeed. It's called the Teen Passport Program. They can get the smoothies and skip the rest of the program if they want to.

Teen Passport Program (13 - 17 years of age) * Pricing is subject to change without notice

Item #343 - $34.50

• 20 non-alcoholic drinks, including non-alcoholic smoothie in a 12-14 oz. Glass
  • The teen and a guest are entitled to an afternoon dance party with the D.J., pizza and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks
  • The Teen will also receive an invitation to a "Farewell Frat Party" on the last evening of the cruise. Passports are not replaceable if lost.

Archived