More food questions! Is sushi served onboard the Millie?

HappyTraveling

Is sushi served onboard the Millenium i.e. Venice-Barcelona? I recall reading somewhere in the forum in which someone claimed they found no sushi on the ship. :eek:

I haven't cruised on the Celebrity before, so I don't quality for the Captains Club which also means that I don't quality for pre-boarding reservations at the speciality restuarant, The Olympic. Will it be a problem to get a table for 2? It's going to be our 7th wedding anniversary and I want to make it special. ;)

Also, does it mean that if we miss the regular dining i.e. formal night, we have other alternatives?:confused:

help...........:o

• 2 weeks later...

I think you can make a reservation before you sail for the specialty restaurant. If I remember correctly our TA asked us if we wanted to eat in the specialty restaurant on the night we celebrate our anniversary as she could make reservations for us. We are opting to eat in the main dining room each night so we didn't make a reservation obviously. Check with your TA or call Celebrity directly.

Lydia

• 4 weeks later...

You can also make a reservation at the Olympic as soon as you go aboard. Don't miss it, I ate in the S.S. United States (Infinity) and Ocean Liners (Constellation), the cheese souffle and chocolate souffle are the best. All the Millennium Class ships have a sushi bar at the back of the ship which starts serving at 5:00 p.m. the sushi was excellent.

Archived