Electric sockets in cabins

Kiwi1

Hi folks,

We will be cruising the Med on the Millennium in May, this will be our first Celebrity cruise. Could someone tell me if the cabins just have US 120v. 2 pin flat sockets or if there are European 230v 2 pin round sockets as well. We will be touring in Europe for 6 weeks after the cruise, we are from New Zealand and would prefer to just pack a European adaptor if possible.

Thanks,

Patricia

Hi folks,

We will be cruising the Med on the Millennium in May, this will be our first Celebrity cruise. Could someone tell me if the cabins just have US 120v. 2 pin flat sockets or if there are European 230v 2 pin round sockets as well. We will be touring in Europe for 6 weeks after the cruise, we are from New Zealand and would prefer to just pack a European adaptor if possible.

Thanks,

Patricia

Patricia,

This is from the Celebrity web site:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do;jsessionid=0000V8MNa-M27_oLIuNdw6fQCy-:1028etq20;jsessionid=0000WrsZydQnQkVDVPII7KMNKIK:1028etot9?faqSubjectName=Ship+and+Stateroom+Details&faqId=573&pagename=faq_answers

Will I need an electrical converter/adapter?

Subject: Ship and Stateroom Details

All staterooms are equipped with standard 110/220VAC outlets that will accommodate most personal electrical appliances that you bring with you.

I would assume that the 220VAC outlets would be the typical round European sockets.

See you in less than 75 days!! :D

Frederick

Frederick,

I immediately recognised your screen name!!! Thanks for the link, I would also assume the 220v to be round pins.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Patricia

• 2 months later...

Archived