Caribbean Princess Aft Cabin B756

5kitty

I have read different reviews about this particular cabin. Is the air conditioning unit that is next door really that loud? Didn't realize it was so close to an AC when I booked it. Thanks for your help.

I have a personal interest in your post, as I have booked B757 (on the other side of the mysterious "space" on the deck plans.) Here I thought I had scored when I saw those cabins available when I went to book. I booked the cabin next door (B755) for my kids. I have read various comments from "it's white noise" and "It didn't bother me at all but drove my husbad crazy" to the comments about dirty, black dusty junk blowing on their decks. Does anyone have some current view from this/these AFT cabins???

We had this cabin in 2004 and the noise was not bad enough not to go out there ,but it was bad enough that we had planned on a balcony dinner and decided against it because we did want to listen to it while eating a nice dinner. But other than that we loved the aft cabin.

LeiLoni

We were in B757 late last year.

The air con exhaust is very noticeable on the verandah both in terms of noise and the blast of the exhaust.

I agree that there is no way you could have a romantic dinner on the verandah.

My wife used a set of BOSE Quiet Comfort 2 noise canceling headphones whenever she ventured out into the white noise. Seriously.

Avoid it if you can. It did ruin an otherwise lovely cruise.

Mr M

• 1 month later...

I had booked B756 in the beginning, but after reading some of these posts, I have changed to B755....hopefully I made the right decision...I wasn't too keen on the idea of hearing an airconditioner all day...we intend to use our balcony quite often...:)

Chris from Florida

Archived