JFK & NCL ground transfers

munster05

Cruising on the Dawn in June. I called NCL today to book my ground transfers from JFK to the pier, & was charged $140 for 4 people, & told them it was only needed for only one way, as when we return we are staying a couple nights in NYC. The rep said that was the price for one way, I still think he charged me four round trip. Anyone know how much ground transfers from JFK actually cost ?

Thanks in advance, Ed

Cruising on the Dawn in June. I called NCL today to book my ground transfers from JFK to the pier, & was charged $140 for 4 people, & told them it was only needed for only one way, as when we return we are staying a couple nights in NYC. The rep said that was the price for one way, I still think he charged me four round trip. Anyone know how much ground transfers from JFK actually cost ?

Thanks in advance, Ed

A cab is $45.00 plus tolls and tip for up to 4 people. A limo will be about the same. Get a limo and do it on your own and have a limo pick you up and take you back....This way you don't have to wait until the bus fills and you go in style save a fair amount and still feel papmered.

Thanks in advance, Ed

I'd check the price of a limo or cab from JFK. $140 sounds high.

When you disembark, just grab a cab to your NYC hotel. Be sure to get a "ticket" with a number when you get on line at the taxi stand.

Good Luck and enjoy your cruise:)

Thanks in advance, Ed

http://freestylecruising.com/more/ground_transfers/new_york.htm

$35 pp is the 2007 transfer cost :eek: They only show LGA as an option - nothing for JFK or Newark :confused:

Get a cab or black car - half the cost for 4 people if you can get all the luggage in one car.

When we book NCL from the UK, transfers are included with the package. We have not been impressed with this aspect of the service and would certainly not pay extra for it. I would recommend you organise your own arrangements, I would have done by choice.

All they seem to do is provide a ticket on a shuttle service, which you then wait to fill up. As there are three of us, I am sure a car service would have been cheaper, and definitely more convenient.

From the JKF website:

[url=]http://www.panynj.gov/CommutingTravel/airports/html/ken_car_service.html[/url]

Archived