The Miracle leaving NY port

cherylscruises

Has anyone ever left from NY port? Im wondering how it will be compaired to Miami's port...

:rolleyes:

I was going to give you a s/a answer that no one has ever left the NY port but that would be wrong. The Miracle leaves from the Manhattan piers probably more people have passed through those ports since they open in the 1930's than any where else. I have left from them 7 times from Brooklyn Once and from Bayonne once as well as Miami twice. personally I think Miami was the worse follow by Manhattan, Bayonne and Brooklyn in that order. Although the last few times Manhattan has improved greatly as there are less ships leaving on any day with the opening of the other two ports in the NY/NJ harbor. The Manhattan piers are being renovated and the number of slips/berths being cut from 5 to 3. Less ships =less of a zoo but it still can get crowded. Personally I have found getting there early cuts the hassle factor in half.

personally I think Miami was the worse follow by Manhattan, Bayonne and Brooklyn in that order.

I guess you never left out of Ft. Lauderdale. That is the worst! I've done Manhattan twice. Once was a breeze, the other time was a nightmare. The first time was four years ago, I waited on line for HOURS! The second time was three years ago and there was no line, I was on the ship in no time.

personally I think Miami was the worse follow by Manhattan, Bayonne and Brooklyn in that order.

I guess you never left out of Ft. Lauderdale. That is the worst! I've done Manhattan twice. Once was a breeze, the other time was a nightmare. The first time was four years ago, I waited on line for HOURS! The second time was three years ago and there was no line, I was on the ship in no time.

Bayoone and Brooklyn have probably open since 4 years ago. I think I was to Ft Lauderdale once and it was bad too...too many ships leaving at once and too many old people pushing to the front of the line(I am dying let me go first)

Archived