Crown Riviera Deck Balcony Privacy

bmak246

What deck would have the most privacy on the Crown Princess. According to the deck plan it seems forward on Riviera deck forward would allow optimal privacy less noise from above. Anyone have experience in this location?

We were on the second sailing of Crown last June and had Riveria 702 and had total privacy. Yet, we did look down at the other balconies below with no problem. Also, Riveria is quick getting to the pools and horizon court too.:)

We had R-743 and it was one of my favorites, it is the last balcony before the Terrace Pool door to go outside, there were small noises of chairs in the rear of the Horizon Court being moved once in a while on the balcony but nothing bad at all. It had a extended roof area which followed the contour od the deck above. Very private. The louder chair noises were near the suites mid ship. :)

We had R-743 and it was one of my favorites, it is the last balcony before the Terrace Pool door to go outside, there were small noises of chairs in the rear of the Horizon Court being moved once in a while on the balcony but nothing bad at all. It had a extended roof area which followed the contour od the deck above. Very private. The louder chair noises were near the suites mid ship. :)

It must have been great to be so close to everything:D If they upgraded me to a mini midship, I don't think the noise would bother me, by the time we go to bed the pool is long closed:cool:

Does anyone happen to have photos of Riviera Deck balconies on the Crown, we would love to see the view we will have for 9 days on the May 21st sailing from New York....10th cruise, 1st time in a balcony cabin:)

Does anyone happen to have photos of Riviera Deck balconies on the Crown, we would love to see the view we will have for 9 days on the May 21st sailing from New York....10th cruise, 1st time in a balcony cabin:)

Hey Bmak, Not only are we going to be on the Riviera deck but also the same sailing as you, :Ddid you join the roll call? if not, here's the link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=361026

Archived