cruisetour price drops

dogdoc2002

I know it's not likely, but I wanted to watch for price drops on our Diamond cruisetour this summer; we got an awesome upgrade last year on NCLA from a lowest category inside to highest oceanview due to a price drop. Problem is, I can't find anywhere on-line that I can look at the cruisetour prices. Princess' website says to call or contact your TA; none of the online travel sites lists Princess in the cruisetour options. I don't want to pester my TA every other day looking for price drops, but to get the upgrade last year, I contacted her after I saw it on an on-line agency's site.

Any suggestions?

just do a search on google...I just did as an experiment and found prices listed online

Chrysalis- Do you remember what you used to search by? I typed in Princess Alaska Cruise Tour, and could get one site that would bring it up by type, but not specific category.

Thanks!

You can always monitor it at the cruise section on www.travelocity.com and then if you see a price drop call your agent to confirm. Travelocity tends to have the same pricing :D

like2cruise-

I've tried that, but when I click on Alaska cruisetours, it doesn't list princess as an option. I can track how the cabin prices are, but not the cruisetour. When we booked ours, we have one price for the cruise and tour, not a cabin price and a tour price. That's why we're having problems tracking the prices.

Thanks anyway!!!

dogdoc2002

I agree, I hate calling my TA and pester her about discounts and credits. But I did happen to come across this website that had recent prices: http://www.planningcruises.com/site/Princess+Specials+New+March+18%2C+2007

Take a look maybe your cruises are listed there...mine wasn't:mad: (YET);)

Good luck and happy sailing..

I agree, I hate calling my TA and pester her about discounts and credits. But I did happen to come across this website that had recent prices: http://www.planningcruises.com/site/Princess+Specials+New+March+18%2C+2007

Take a look maybe your cruises are listed there...mine wasn't:mad: (YET);)

Good luck and happy sailing..

Thanks for the suggestion. It's not listed, at least not yet. We'll be on the Diamond June 23 on 10 night Heart of Alaska cruisetour.

Does anyone know why Princess doesn't sell the cruisetours through on-line travel agencies?

Thanks!

dogdoc2002

Archived