Another Valor Cabin Question

Fun~N~Sun

In looking at the deck plans for the Valor, the Upper Deck cabins 6442, 6450, 6473, and 6481 all seem larger than some of the other cabins and so do the balconies. The same goes for the Empress Deck cabins 7434 and 7439. Can somebody help me to know more about these cabins?

• 1 month later...

Did you ever find out anything regarding Valor 7434? I did search and this was the only result I got. We booked that cabin for November - first cruise & our 25th anniversary - very excited! The room is shaped oddly from the rest and was curious about others' opinions of it.

Thanks for your help.

There was a earlier post about rooms surrounding stairs, It was the same size but seemed to be more room because of the werid shape. The bed was in one spot and the chair in another, giving the illusion of more room. They didnt mention noise from the stairs and quite enjoyed it? If i remember correctly

Thanks! I did pick it because of the larger balcony - no matter how the room turns out I can't imagine not having a fantastic time. I've been waiting 25 years for this. These Boards have been invaluable. Glad I found it.

Thanks again.

Archived