Pacific sun?

cruisekimmy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I am going on it in Feb and will tell you all about it. We are in a 4 berth Empress deck. I hope the cabins are not too small.I sailed on the Fairstar twice,and they were compact.

they are not small at all...because the Carnival celebration..(same size and shape as the Pacific Sun(Jubilee)We stayed in room U205 and i was very much surprised about how big they were!!And i am sure they did not change them!!But now we stay in those rooms because they are just really nice!!

Hey when you get back me all about it!!I would really like to know how she is doing!!And if you can take pictures i would love to see them!!That was my favorite ship!!

thanks

-kim

Thanks for letting me know about the cabins,also the pics were great. I will definitely let you all know what its like when I get back with lots of pics :)

they are not small at all...because the Carnival celebration..(same size and shape as the Pacific Sun(Jubilee)We stayed in room U205 and i was very much surprised about how big they were!!And i am sure they did not change them!!But now we stay in those rooms because they are just really nice!!

Hey when you get back me all about it!!I would really like to know how she is doing!!And if you can take pictures i would love to see them!!That was my favorite ship!!

thanks

-kim

Archived