Paradise Beach, fishing and seasickness

firsttimecruiser77

The one time I went deep-sea fishing this year in May, it was not windy, and the waves weren't of any consequence. It all depends on the wind. The stronger the wind, the bigger the waves!

Yes, you can get your catch cooked up here...we did it a lot this spring. The Chef can bake your fillets in the oven with white wine and spices, or breaded and deep-fried, or grilled, or with garlic (mojo de ajo) or just about any way you want!

Hopefully the seas won't be up when you're here next May, Jennifer, I wish you a good vacation and lots o' fish!

Tom,

Is there someone we should ask for or do we just come to the restaurant. I have never been to Paradise Beach so in the event we catch fish, what do I need to do to have them cooked there while we are at port? (as you can see, I am assuming we will catch fish!!!!)

Godskidisme

Just show up with your fish and ask one of the bartenders or managers to take care of it for you. If you want to eat right away, you'll be seated and given the various options on how you want your catch done. I suggest you sit upstairs for the great view and proximity to the kitchen and chef! Good luck fishing!

Archived