Which Hotel has Port Transfer?

RedFam

Can someone help me find which hotel around the Port or close to the Port that has transfer from Airport to Hotel to Port? Are these transfer free of charge as well? <<wishful thinking in my part;)

how about telling us which port you are asking about I guess we could assume since you are posted as sailing on Freedom that you are referring to Miami, but it would help you get reliable answers if you tell us which port.

LOL... that will definitely help... We will be sailing from Miami Port...

Few, if any, of the hotels in the downtown Miami area near the port offer free shuttle service. I believe that some of the hotels out by the airport may provide such service, but suggest that you check out their websites to be certain. Cab fare is a flat rate and is, in many cases, your best option.:)

We just stayed in Miami at Embassy Suites near the airport. They offered transportation to the port for around $35 each way. We used it, but next time I think we will take a cab instead and stay closer to the ports. With the shuttle you had to leave at either 11:00 or 1:00, and then we had to call after getting off the ship and wait for 15 minutes as well. Plus the driver was rude and didn't speak very good English.

The hotel was not very nice compared to other Embassy Suites I have stayed at. Service was spotty, public areas were very dirty, and the room was clean but was unbelievably humid and smelled bad.

I was surpsrised to see that the big name higher priced hotels near the port didn't have free shuttle service. It was for a fee. I'm staying at the Days Inn by the airport and their airport shuttle AND port shuttle are free. The port shuttle is free for the first 2 registered hotel guests, then its $10 pp after that.

I was surpsrised to see that the big name higher priced hotels near the port didn't have free shuttle service. It was for a fee. I'm staying at the Days Inn by the airport and their airport shuttle AND port shuttle are free. The port shuttle is free for the first 2 registered hotel guests, then its $10 pp after that.

I likey this one... This looks like a good deal. I will look into this. We are only going to stay there for the night so we don't need ultra big night. Just a place to sleep in and be ready in the morning to leave for the Port. I know I am cheap but I would rather spend my money in the more important thing... excursions, spa, shopping.........:D :D Thank you for the heads up wolfcathorse...

We stayed at that hotel a year ago. We hated it and would never stay there again. It looked OK in the pictures on the internet, but it was run down, dirty and gross. Not in a very good neighborhood either. If I were you, I wouldn't stay there just because they have a free shuttle.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Bayside in December. We liked the hotel and it was across the street from the Bayside marketplace. It was less than $10 for the cab to the port.

We just stayed in Miami at Embassy Suites near the airport. They offered transportation to the port for around $35 each way. We used it, but next time I think we will take a cab instead and stay closer to the ports. With the shuttle you had to leave at either 11:00 or 1:00, and then we had to call after getting off the ship and wait for 15 minutes as well. Plus the driver was rude and didn't speak very good English.

The hotel was not very nice compared to other Embassy Suites I have stayed at. Service was spotty, public areas were very dirty, and the room was clean but was unbelievably humid and smelled bad.

Welcome to Miami. Soon you will need a passport and an english / spanish phrasebook just to enter and leave Miami.

Archived