Three in a room; one cancels at last minute-problem at checkin?

Have a Cat D1 with three people listed as passengers. The on-line Set Sail pass registration site states: "All guests listed on the SetSail Pass must be present to board and begin your adventure." Has anyone ever had 2 or more passengers listed on the Set Sail pass, and after the Pass has been printed, one of the passengers listed either was very late or cancelled at the last minute? If so, were there any problems with those passengers that were at the port using the on-line Sea Pass that was printed and boarding?

Thanks!

You should call and check but as I understand it, as long as the person who accepted the contract is there you are fine. In other words, if person A accepted for B and C then B and C can't check in until A is there but if it is B or C that will be missing you are fine. If your missing person is the one who accepted, you might want to see what to do at this point. If each of you accepted the terms for yourself then there should be no problem. Make sense? I've actually been told that by two customer service people this week due to some arrival issues.

Is there a way you can print separate SetSail Passes for each of you? It might entail entering the same credit card information more than once if that's what's producing the one SetSail for all of you right now... but I know that on my last two cruises, my roomie and I were not related, had our own credit cards attached to our SeaPass accounts, and had separate SetSail Pass sheets...

With separate SetSail passes, you wouldn't have to worry about someone not being there...

go back and edit your on line check in. when it comes to the part about person A accepting responsibility for all other parties, uncheck the names you do not want on the set sail. then each person can have their own set sail paper. each person will have to go in and reprint the set sails.

Archived