Liberty deck lay-out question

Top-Cat

For all you past cruisers, I have a question.

Does the Lido deck, Aft, on the Liberty have an open air section? On the diagram it looks like dining chairs but doesn't say if it is covered.

Our group is looking at meeting there for sail away and I wanted to make sure that area is outside. I sailed previously on the Conquest, but that was a few cruises back and I can't remember:confused: .

Thanks!

For all you past cruisers, I have a question.

Does the Lido deck, Aft, on the Liberty have an open air section? On the diagram it looks like dining chairs but doesn't say if it is covered.

Our group is looking at meeting there for sail away and I wanted to make sure that area is outside. I sailed previously on the Conquest, but that was a few cruises back and I can't remember:confused: .

Thanks!

Top-Cat,

Yes it is open air if the weather is fair. If it's bad weather, they cover the deck with the retractable roof.

This is a pic of the Liberty Lido Aft bar taken from Panorama Deck with the roof open:

2836498560065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

Here's what it looks like from Panorama Aft looking down into Lido (Ship is Victory in this pic, but the Lido Aft pool area is the same as Liberty):

2784208220065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

I should add that it does get VERY humid at the Aft Lido pool when the roof is closed. Could be an issue for cameras.

Thanks everyone. And thank you for the pictures, that was great!! It looks like the very back has a wall of windows and it is open over head. I was hoping the very back was open all the way. I am thinking maybe we need to move up a deck to Panorama deck maybe. Thanks again!:D

Yes, the Liberty looks EXACTLY like the provided photo from the Victory. Scary how much these ships look alike. We had our Meet and Greet at Gloves Bar on the Liberty. Wish it had been at an open place like this. Hope it's fun, good luck!

Enjoy!

Thanks everyone. And thank you for the pictures, that was great!! It looks like the very back has a wall of windows and it is open over head. I was hoping the very back was open all the way. I am thinking maybe we need to move up a deck to Panorama deck maybe. Thanks again!:D

The very back set of tables on Lido has a deck directly overhead; the deck is open in the middle, over the pool. It's one of my favorite places on board, since I like to sit at a table and watch the wake. If you're looking for a completely open deck overlooking the stern, you'll need to go up to Panorama Deck (which is a great place as well, but I prefer shade).

Archived