Suggestions on rooms for the Explorer?

I'm so stinking excited and we haven't even booked a cruise yet and it's not for over a year, we're just waiting for itineraries for May/June 2008 Carribbean cruises :D We will probably be on the Explorer unless we decide to depart from FL. My SO and I are looking at balcony rooms and we're wondering if there's any special deck/area we should try to go for. Thanks! Sorry I'm bombarding everyone with questions all over the boards LOL

Ah, the room question. We love the corner afts for sure. We have been on deck nine the first cruise. I think it was several rooms from the very aft. Dec we had 7388 and loved loved loved that room and balcony. Oh my gosh....Huge.....and this past trip just a few weeks ago...8390 just above 7388. Next february we have 7388 again for our 12 nighter out of bayonne.

We don't mind the walk as it helps keep off the pounds. We like paying for a E1 cabin and getting the larger balconies on the back. We love eating our breakfast outside each morning.

Anyroom on the Explorer is a great room.....we love her!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy your cruise and planning for it. You might as well plan several as it is addicting!!!!! I am a vegasholic and I didn't want to cruise. Put me on the strip anyday, but my DS and DD changed that last april and have been on two more since then. so yes, three in less than a year. Sick Sick Sick and loved every minute.

Archived