? for Texancruzer

jpres

I know that you have stayed at El Convento Hotel. We will be there two nights in September. Is the complimentary wine and appetizers in the afternoon anything special? We are thinking of doing the Legends of PR nighttime tour, however both start at the same time.

Thanks for your help

Oh I am jealous... I would love to get back to old San Juan.... but not in the cards any time soon.....

The wine and cheese get together is very nice but really (in my opinion) not something I would go to in lieu of something better.....

We were on the go from sun up to sun down ( I didnt want to waste a minute) but did find ourselves back at the hotel each evening to freshen up before dinner. They tend to eat later there then we are used to (like in Europe) so we took the opportunity to check out the get together one evening for a little "snack" to hold us over until we got to dinner a little later. We sat up on the deck near the pool as the other patio area was full. It was a beautiful night and there was a very large wedding at the cathedral across the street..... beautiful music floating thru the air.... then the wedding party comes out..... very festive. We had a birds eye view from the stairs.

I have heard really good things about Legends tour..... we did all our own "exploring".

Hope this helps... and have a great time !

Archived