Private Oasis at HMC Palm Package

airlink diva

I was just over on the Holland America board looking at the shore trips for HMC. I noticed a new listing as "Private Oasis at HMC Palm Package". The cost $1195 per person :eek: :eek: !!

I guess that HAL is going into the VIP of cabanas. The area is enclosed with a waterslide,butler service,bar service,etc.

Have any recent sailers know if anyone used the private oasis or took a look around.

This is the cost of a cruise alone.

All I can say is "WOW".

I stick to my clamshell :) !!

Happy sailing

The price is for up to 12 people ($99 per additional guests). The day we were there, there was a group of people using the cabana. It's big...and expensive...but if you had enough people to divide up the cost, it wouldn't be too bad.

But you'll have a great time in your clamshell! The water is just so pretty...we loved HMC. :)

The price is for up to 12 people ($99 per additional guests). The day we were there, there was a group of people using the cabana. It's big...and expensive...but if you had enough people to divide up the cost, it wouldn't be too bad.

Sounds like a great idea for future CC gathers. $100 bucks per person ain't too bad ... assuming, of course, you could get at least twelve people.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Oh, the cost is for up to 12. I'm sorry!!

Still stick to my clamshell!!!:D

You're going to love the clamshell! I'd rather be along the main beach area (than off to the end-where the big cabana is located).

But as Rita suggested...the big cabana would make for a great place to have a CC get-together. :)

What a great idea! We would GLADLY pay $100 pp (plus tip!) for the privilege of spending the day with a nice CC roll call group in the private oasis! Wouldn't that be COOL!

I'm only sorry that my next two HAL cruises don't stop at HMC. :( Next chance I'll have to get there and possibly enjoy that "super sized" cabana will be in 2009. :(

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived