Bequia sushi infomation please!!

airlink diva

The only sushi restaurant I can recommend is Nami in Pembroke Pines. I'm sorry to say it's nowhere near the cruise port, it's 16 miles southwest of downtown Ft Lauderdale.

I checked with some friends and they're fond of Shizen, 716 E Las Olas Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, FL. I have no first hand experience there but I trust their tastes in dining.

If you go, let me know how it was.

http://lasolasboulevard.com/new/dining.htm

I also know a few good places out here in the burbs, Coral Springs, Lauderhill..too far away for visitors. It really seems that most of the sushi places here are in little strip malls in the suburbs, over the years there have been fancier Japanese/sushi restaurants come and go in Fort Lauderdale, but they have closed or changed...

We have tons...and tons...of great restaurants, just not that many famous for sushi, plenty of great fish/seafood places tho

My bf does not eat sushi and I only get it myself as a takeout in the suburbs LOL.I think Benihani's is still there on the intercoastal and I did see that Shooters has a sushi area now . Shooters has always been pretty good, great view and atmosphere too.

This Shizen that Bequia suggested sounds good, Las Olas has great restaurants. Broward County has a gazillion restaurants and it is supposedly a super competative market. We just never have had a really "top" sushi restaurant that lasted here...tho our more upscale Publix supermarkets have sushi chefs and reasonably priced fresh sushi that is pretty decent for a quick dinner LOL

Archived