Flying in a day early- Great choice

I'm getting ready to leave my house for a 6:15 pm flight to Ft. Lauderdale, I am SO glad we're going today and not Saturday. Lots of cancellations and delays due to east the coast storm. And in the middle of March. We are so ready for our Enchantment cruise. "Girls only"- we're leaving the hubbies and kids home for this one!

I'll report back next week. I want to use as little electronic stuff as possible for the next 6 days.

We always try to fly in the day before our cruise if possible and usually get a lower cost, that usually more than covers our extra cost of hotel, meals and transportation that we incur by doing so. We also do not have the stress of flying cruise day and possibly having flight delays. It also give us more time to see the embarkation port. Sometimes this is not possible as was the case for our Adventure cruise departure a week ago last Sun. as Serenade and Crown Princess sailed from SJ on Sat. and the air choices were very poor that day. We did stay the extra night after our cruise to enable DW's cousin and friend a chance to see OSJ.

Archived