Norwegian Spirit AD Penthouse - Which is best?

JACruiser

Hi Everyone!

I know we've asked this before, but have never really received a response. Which of the AD's on the Spirit is best? Also, if anyone who has cruised recently has any pictures, they'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!:D

We were in 9212 (Gemini Suite) Spirit AD in January. It was a great suite. It is right in the middle of the ship. Only draw back to it might be that it is directly in the center and over the props. The balcony was a bit noisy at times with some of the wake/prop noise echoing off the roof of the balcony. In talking with our neighbors on both sides there isn't much difference between the 3 ADs.

Sorry, I'm not computer savey enough to insert a couple of our suite pictures. I did try to do it, but...

Enjoy which ever one you choose.

Norwegian Spirit was originally Superstar LEO in the Companies Star Cruises Asian fleet, and is the sister ship of Superstar VIRGO currently sailing out of Singapore. As such any of those suites will be fine. The vessel has had mods to some of the public spaces since transferring to the NCL fleet but overall it it a very modern and comfortable vessel . Many NCL cruisers prefer Spirit and Wind because they are of a slightly older and different less glitzy feel than the latest crop of NCL boats. The wheel turns full circle too as Wind goes now to Star and becomes Superstar Aquarius operating out of Hong Kong from June this year .

Archived