Mexican Riviera next?

judyjbest

Yo-

We are doing the Mexican Riviera for the third time this coming December on the "Spirit"-

We chose this cruise 'cause

#1 it was VERY reasonably priced-

#2 it Does NOT go to Cabo-but it DOES go to Zihuatanejo and Manzanillo-

#3 it leaves from San Diego with two sea days down and two sea days back-

Mike

I would love to do this cruise too, but they change in April when we can go, oh well, perhaps in 2006 the will lengthen the time the spirit sails to mexico, i hope!

I have heard and read a lot about the last day going back to LA is pretty darn cold...would this be the same for June? My fiance and i are going on our honeymoon in June 2005 and I'm just curious as to whether this is only for the fall/winter months or always.

Yo sgriff17-

The weather in Southern California in June is getting pretty warm and I don't think that it is going to be very cold coming back to LA in that month-

June is also the month before the Mexican Rivieras rainy season (July-October) so if it were me - I'd go!!!

Happy Cruisin'

Mike

My husband and I are from Sonoma County and went on the Mercury from SFO last October and had a great time. We planned to go again this year but they changed their itineries from 7 days to the 10 and 11 day cruises which didn't fit our schedules this year. So, we're going on RCI this October and I am gathering information on Randi's Happy Horses. I've read great things about it on the web. What are you planning to wear for riding? Will you have time to swim at the beach?

I'm with Bigmike.....I was really excited when I saw this new itinerary and planning on it next year. I have been to Alcapulco and Zijuan. back in 1984, but definitely want to go back and see the changes, especially Ixtapa. Was also on the Spirit on the Exotic West. Carib. last year. It's 8 nights and my oldest daughter and all my friends are in San Diego (originally from there), so this cruise is just perfecto. Looking at Thanksgiving time 2005 (going on Elation this Thanksgiving) but I don't know if I could wait a year.

hey Vicar,

we are going on our first Mex Riv cruise in Jan 2 05 when is your cruise.

This is our second cruise, the first was to the Carribean.

We just booked today and I am already so excited I can't hardly stand it.

Archived