Caribbean Princess - Does anyone have pictures of the whales?

vacations are great

<P>I was on the Caribbean Princess the week of 3/4 - 3/11 and twice we saw whales.  I did get 2 pictures from the first time, but I did not make it out on the deck to get pictures of the whales the second time.  I was wondering if anyone has some pictures of the whales breaching, they could e-mail them to me.  Thanks!</P>

The 1st time we saw them we were on our 1st day at sea going down to San Maarten. The 2nd time we saw them on our day at sea going to the Princess Cays Island. They said it was rare to whales on the cruise we were on. It was really awesome! We have cruised to Alaska & did see a lot of whales there but we were not expecting to see any on this cruise. We were on the current Eastern Caribbean itinerary leaving from Fort Lauderdale.

What kind did you see? We saw a humpback breech on the first day of our Spring Break cruise in 2005 - The Pride out of Port Canaveral - and it was very exciting. It was the first time we'd seen one in the Caribbean. If we hadn't been on our balcony we would have missed it. Sure hope we're as lucky on our upcoming CB cruise.

Archived