Band in Doc Holidays on the Holiday?

blwms

have a 4/5 mo gig..they are good..I was blogging w/ Drummer, Williedale/William..I sent a note to thw stage thwt "Lucky is in the House"..they were over the moon that I looked them up.1st night..go and intro yourself..I will see them in 5 wks..if you are there b4 me..give the drummer a hug!..Johnny is the showman..prob singing their hearts out the "the Breakers", these next weeks. Sweet home ala, is their mantra..judi

have a 4/5 mo gig..they are good..I was blogging w/ Drummer, Williedale/William..I sent a note to thw stage thwt "Lucky is in the House"..they were over the moon that I looked them up.1st night..go and intro yourself..I will see them in 5 wks..if you are there b4 me..give the drummer a hug!..Johnny is the showman..prob singing their hearts out the "the Breakers", these next weeks. Sweet home ala, is their mantra..judi

Thanks...we will be there the week of April 28.. Glad to hear they are still there. And being from Alabama///my favorite song in the whole world is Sweet Home Alabama!

Even us "old" Folks like that one!

Thanks...we will be there the week of April 28.. Glad to hear they are still there. And being from Alabama///my favorite song in the whole world is Sweet Home Alabama!

Even us "old" Folks like that one!

I'm old-ish...but parts of me are quite "new born"..and my heart..for ever young

I'm old-ish...but parts of me are quite "new born"..and my heart..for ever young

Same here..celebrating our 50th anniversary on our forthcoming cruise. But we go back even further..started to nursery school together. Our parents were best friends and we grew up next door to each other. They always told us we played in the playpen together. We love cruising...but we even enjoy going to McDonald's as long as we are together...and that ain't mush...just facts!

:)

Same here..celebrating our 50th anniversary on our forthcoming cruise. But we go back even further..started to nursery school together. Our parents were best friends and we grew up next door to each other. They always told us we played in the playpen together. We love cruising...but we even enjoy going to McDonald's as long as we are together...and that ain't mush...just facts!

My class reunion this year is the 45th..still have pals from Kgarten too..so I know the feeling of "familiarity".. I want to celeb my nxt b'day at sea..after spring brkrs are gone...and b4 summer. But fall is my best time..can't talk my pals into our addictions..more for meeeee!Congrats on 50th .My Best To You both

Archived