Dazzles Lounge on the Dawn!

jgreens2

I was wondering if there was a lot to do for someone 18-20 on the Dawn! I have been on other cruise ships that have a night club and it was a great way to meet people my own age!

Is the Dazzles lounge a place where a younger crowd gathers or is it open to everyone? Where do the young adults that are not 21 tend to hang out! please let me know!

~ thanks:)

Hi there. To answer your question, the Dazzle lounge is basically just that, a LOUNGE. At different times of the day there are diff. things going on. My husband and I were on the Dawn in Oct. 2006 and we are in our late 20's. At times there was a lady singing and a guy playing the keyboard. I think that she was some Tina Turner impersonator. Then either later on or on other days they did Karaoke at the lounge. However... right nextto the lounge is the entrance to a dance club which is really small. I believe that it opens at 11:30 pm. Take into consideration that on our ship there weren't too many passengers your age (18-20). I think that if it was during the holidays or school vacation, there might be a bigger crowd. My husband went to the club one night and said there weren't too many people there. But don't worry. If you are on one of the bigger NCL ships you will not be bored!!!

I was wondering if there was a lot to do for someone 18-20 on the Dawn! I have been on other cruise ships that have a night club and it was a great way to meet people my own age!

Is the Dazzles lounge a place where a younger crowd gathers or is it open to everyone? Where do the young adults that are not 21 tend to hang out! please let me know!

~ thanks:)

Looks like you are sailing July!

You should have many passengers your age.

Relax and enjoy...you will find many passengers your age.

Look at your dailies...check out the lounges...you will have a great time:)

Archived