Voyager Class Question

For those who have been on the Voyager class, which ship is your favorite and why? We jsut sailed the Radiance last week and loved it however we are thinking of cruising again in September and may look at the Voyager class as the Radiance is not sailing to where we want that time of year. I have heard that some bars on the Voyager class are more smoky than Radaince. We had very little smoke anywhere on that ship and it was very nice. Pros and cons of both are welcomed! :)

I love them all. I do like the balcony glass set up on the Navigator and Mariner, a little better than the Voyager and Adventure. I really love the Adventure's ininerary. These are a great class of ship. You would not be disappointed on any of them. I would choose by itinerary.

Eric

I've been on Adventure, Explorer, and Navigator and, of the three, Navigator was my favorite ship. I liked the balcony better on Navigator (they are more open than the AOS and EOS). Navigator didn't have the sports bar and instead had a wine bar which my wife really liked. I loved all three ships though and would say you can't go wrong on any of them. Pick by the ports. The one thing that the earlier Voyager ships have that the later don't is the kids water slide which some people have said was a big deal for their kids.

My DW and I (as well as the other couple we were with) felt that Navigator was our pick. We've also sailed the Voyager. Both were great, but we noticed a big difference in how Navigator ran the Windjammer (in terms of opening serving stations, line management). We liked the look of Navigator's interior better. Set-up of the Solarium on Navigator was preferrable to us. All that said, we had a great time on Voyager and would book it again tomorrow. There isn't a bad choice in the Voyager class. I agree-- pick on itenerary over ship--it seems to me.

We have done them all. They all are GREAT ships.

It's hard to say which would be a favorite and why. I would pick one with Vintages instead of the Sports Bar unless it's football season ;) I love the dining room on the Explorer. The Ocean lab is cool too.

Our least favorite is Voyager. It's just older and shows it's age in some areas. Like the Aquarium that was broke both times we sailed her.

Archived