Star-Concerige-Itinerary

I just read on another thread the the current sailing, 3/14, of the Star will be the last with the itinerary change, according to an announcement made by the Captain. Back to the published itinerary beginning 3/22.

Anyone know on the 3/30/07 sailing of the Star if the itinerary has been changed with the missed ports of Acapulco and Ixtapa? Who is the concerige now?

We were just on the Star om the 3/6 sailing. We were in the G Villa and Simone was our Concierge....She is the BEST!!!! During our cruise, we were able to tour the bridge with the Captain, he told us that they should be back to normal on the 3/22 sailing.

Hope this helps.

We were just on the Star om the 3/6 sailing. We were in the G Villa and Simone was our Concierge....She is the BEST!!!! During our cruise, we were able to tour the bridge with the Captain, he told us that they should be back to normal on the 3/22 sailing.

Hope this helps.

I had Simone on the Dawn. SHE is the best and will do everything in her powers to make you happy! Enjoy your cruise.

We had Denny on the Dawn inaugural year and he was just the best! I tried to adopt him at the end of the cruise but no luck:( .

Carlos will be the concierge on our Pearl 4/13 sailing and I've been reading great things about him..........looking forward to the time of our life!

Gvilla, Thanks for the input. Who was your butler? We had Denny in G.V in September on the Star and he was great. Carlos was the concierge for us then, also great. Can't wait, G.V. 14000 here we come! :)

Butler is Valentina....you won't be disappointed with her. You will have a different Room Steward as Garry is leaving after the present cruise.

Archived