Any runners do group runs while in port?

honeywell

I have searched and cannot find the answer - so will throw this question out to you experts....

My niece is cruising with me on Sunday - she is a runner and wanted to know if there are group runs while in port. If so, do the pursers or gym employees organize a time to meet?

All you runners out there - how do you run in port? She doesn't want to go alone....

Thanks!

I have searched and cannot find the answer - so will throw this question out to you experts....

My niece is cruising with me on Sunday - she is a runner and wanted to know if there are group runs while in port. If so, do the pursers or gym employees organize a time to meet?

All you runners out there - how do you run in port? She doesn't want to go alone....

Thanks!

Nothing is set up on the ship, but if she wants to run with a group,she will have to find other runners on the ship. Normally I dont run that much in port, but there some that do.

Which ports are you doing? Some lend themselves more to running that others.

There is a cruise that has planned runs at each port, they are doing 5,7 and 10K runs. If I can find the thread I will post it. Here is the link for any interested.

http://www.runinthesuncruise.com/

Good Luck, always love to find fellow runners :D

Thanks for the info! I've forwarded the link to your group cruise to my niece for next year. We are stopping in Freeport, Grand Cayman and Costa Maya. Of those, I told her I would only feel safe running in Grand Cayman and staying close to town, unless she is with a group.

Archived