I'm having a heart attack!!!

Diva70

WHEEE we leave Friday! ACKKK! Just keeping fingers crossed that "Alex" does not decide to go SOUTH. Yikes. I have SO much to do I can't believe it! And here I thought I was organized...WRONG! LOL

~Holly

Breathe!!! LOL!!! I doubt Alex is going to head back down South... and by the time you cruise he will be well out to sea.... You will have a great time!!!!! Have a wonderful trip and remember over the next few days to breathe in and out :D

Have a great time!!!

Dont worry!! The captain never puts his guests, crew or ship in imminent danger. We cruised on Pride back in 2002, and hurricaine Isadore was hot on our trail. We missed our last port of call, and it was replaced by going to Freeport Bahamas.

Have a wonderful cruise!!

Relax, you are just having a panic attack. It will pass. Just some precruise jittiers.

Our first cruise was in the Carribean when Hurrican Andrews was slamming Florida. Talk about panic. Tried calling home from Jamaica to call the kids to board up our windows. Circuits all busy. Finally days later we got ahold of them. All was well. I'm glad I raised good kids...they thought to come over and protect our house also! Before they fled to Georgia! Our cruise was fine but some of the ports were awfully crowded because some ships had to come to our ports instead of theirs. Crowded but fine! The ships know what to do. Happens all the time. That's why this year we are sailing in late Novemeber. Not taking any chances......good luck and breathe.

Worry not, by Friday Alex will be far north and east. It will be several hundred miles off the coast of Newfoundland and dying as it reaches colder seas.

At the present time, the National Hurricane Center shows no other Atlantic tropical cyclones.

I hope it stays that way when we sail on 8/21.

I haven't even started packing yet!!! But I do have things in little piles! We actually leave Sunday morning, so I am stressing some about getting to the ship before it sails. At least you shouldn't have to worry about that. I am getting champagne to take along for the "anniversary cruise." Kids are getting excited, studying their list of rules I made up from advice on here. Glad Alex will be gone and praying no other storm comes along. See you on Fantasy!

breathing breathing breathing...trying to breathing breathing breathing...LOL

Have to pack! Sheesh! Stuff lying all over the place! ACK! :)

3 more sleeps!

~Holly

Archived