pre-cruise hotel: easyclick; priceline?

I really want to stay at the Intercontinental ($260 on their website) or the Hyatt ($189 on theirs) but only want to spend about $100. Is this reasonable for May 5th? Which do you all think is the better deal- priceline or easyclicktravel? Easy click has a 4 1/2 star for $122 that is tempting me, but I hate not knowing what hotel that is and thinking I could at least try priceline for around $80-$90 for the same thing. Any suggestions. I've tried biddingfortravel but nothing on my dates yet. THANKS!!!!! :D P.S. we're sailing on the Freedom 5/6-5/13.

I really want to stay at the Intercontinental ($260 on their website) or the Hyatt ($189 on theirs) but only want to spend about $100. Is this reasonable for May 5th? Which do you all think is the better deal- priceline or easyclicktravel? Easy click has a 4 1/2 star for $122 that is tempting me, but I hate not knowing what hotel that is and thinking I could at least try priceline for around $80-$90 for the same thing. Any suggestions. I've tried biddingfortravel but nothing on my dates yet. THANKS!!!!! :D P.S. we're sailing on the Freedom 5/6-5/13.

Paste the url for off the record hotels on Easyclick on the Betterbidding Easyclick reverse lookup page. It will tell you what that hotel probably is. One of the downtown hotels on Easyclick is usually the Intercontinental.

http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?autocom=custom&page=EasyClickTravel_Reverse_Look-up&

If you bid on priceline for a 4-star hotel in downtown Miami you're almost sure to get the Hyatt for less than $100.00. I'd say start bidding at $80.00 and use the free rebid system (explained on biddingfortravel.com) up to $100.00. You also have the option of bidding for a South Beach hotel which is just a short distance from the port.

That $122 Hotel is the

Marriott Biscayne Bay in Miami

On Easyclicktravel for May 5th

Pick a 5 star if you want Inter-Continental, It would be $160 though for May 5th (2 people). Taxes and Fees , add another $20.

Jimbo:)

I used Priceline to get a post-cruise hotel for May 20. Got the Hyatt for $105.00, started at $80.00 and used free rebids until I got it. I have noticed that prices in Miami are going up. We will be sailing on FOS May 13-20.

Paste the url for off the record hotels on Easyclick on the Betterbidding Easyclick reverse lookup page. It will tell you what that hotel probably is. One of the downtown hotels on Easyclick is usually the Intercontinental.

http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?autocom=custom&page=EasyClickTravel_Reverse_Look-up&

Thanks Charles for this info. I addded it to my favorites. Have you checked out in urls? I did and for my date 12/14/2007 they have a 5* for 111.00 they think it is the Intercontinental. It does show all thier extras.

They best rate I have seen so far is 168.00.

Great info to share! Thanks again!:D

Wow, thanks so much for that. That was really helpful!

I tried priceline and I couldn't get a 4 star miami for under $100 (my recent $99 bid was denied) so I am trying to figure out if it's worth it to spend a little more just for the one night. But anyways, thanks everyone!

Archived