Restaurant Menus?

Fred C

I'm going on the QM2 (just to get a sample of this ship) over the Labor Day Weekend for 4 days to Halifax. Does anyone who has done this before have a copy of the menu in the dining rooms or can anyone have any info about this? Do they serve lobster on such a short cruise? Thank You.

I'm going on the QM2 (just to get a sample of this ship) over the Labor Day Weekend for 4 days to Halifax. Does anyone who has done this before have a copy of the menu in the dining rooms or can anyone have any info about this? Do they serve lobster on such a short cruise? Thank You.

Hi

Not sure about the lobster but you can find sample menus from the Queens and Princess Grill, Britannia Restaurant, Todd English etc on Cunard's web site (cunard.co.uk) follow the links "our ships, QM2, dining, sample menus". Hope this helps, if not, let me know, I'll scan some of the menus from my crossing and send them.

Enjoy your voyage,

I would imagine if you wanted a lobster that had any flavor you would prefer a shorter trip. But why anyone would eat lobster on a ship is a mystery to me--seems the best thing to do is get some in port, fresh from the sea.

Fred, just one remark to clarify: Even the menus from last years labor day cruise could only be examples. In contrast to some other lines there are no repeating menus on Cunard but they are specifically made every day for lunch and Dinner.

Nevertheless you can be quite certain that several standard highlights including lobster will be on the menu almost every cruise.

Archived