Anoyone have success arranging a Meet & Greet on the POH?

Preds

A member of our Roll Call for our 4/9/07 sailing has tried contacting the ship coordinator for the POH on numerous occasion without success over the past month or so.

I'm told the shipcoordinator's name is Faviola Chinchilla NCL stated her extension was 7790 at 866-625-1159, which goes through to her voicemail when we call, but then disconnects stating her box is full. NCL gave me her email as shipcoordinatorhawaii@ncl.com.

I guess I'm wondering if any of you have had success working with her, or are we just wasting our time?

We are on the June 4th sailing of POH and I sent an email to the ship coordinator in January and just about one week ago received an email back from Faviola asking when and where and how many for the party. I sent a response back and have not heard back. My assumption is she must have A LOT of emails and goes in order received. Your sailing is coming up here pretty quick, though so maybe you should try another more urgent email. I do know she is checking them!! Hope this helps a little!

Good luck with that.

You might do better to arrange it yourself, an informal gathering at a designated time and place. My experience with those behind the desk is that they are overwhelmed and/or uninterested in stuff that isn't "on fire". :rolleyes:

I called NCL to set up our Meet and Greet on the Sun and was told it is always done through e-mail.

The e-mail you were given should work.

I set up our M&G on the Sun about a month before leaving, and the set us up a place and time to meet. I notified everyone in our Roll Call and asked them to e-mail me their first names (or leave them on the roll call.)

We made up name tags for everyone, and also created a banner. We had everyone sign the banner and had a group picture made. I will post it soon I hope (when the photog e-mails it to me.)

Oh, we had 25 of the 40 people on our roll call show up, which was pretty good. Only about five did not shop up who had sent me their nams so we were very pleased, and had a great time meeting each other.

Good luck with that.

You might do better to arrange it yourself, an informal gathering at a designated time and place. My experience with those behind the desk is that they are overwhelmed and/or uninterested in stuff that isn't "on fire". :rolleyes:

We already have plans in place to all meet up in Spinakers Lounge after the Lifeboat drill on day 1. We're just hoping we can get NCL involved and maybe have an officer or 2 stop by. We have 36 in our roll call, I'm guessing we have a firm 15-20 that will be able to make the Meet & Greet.

I emailed Faviola this morning with our sail date and whatnot in the title, hopefully that will flag it a bit for her. Her mailbox is still full.

We'll see I guess, but as I said, even if we never hear back from NCL, we'll still be doing our own thing to meet up with our group!

We are leaving on This Sat. the 24th on the Spirit and have no luck so far. I contacted shipcoordinatorspirit@ncl.com , which is Ana Batres , about a month ago and was told put it in e-mail form and she will contact the ship. I waited a week got no answer so I called her and she told me she is working on it and to send the e-mail again, so i did. As of Tuesday still had no answer so i call and was told she is out sick, and her supervisor was also out sick, and no one can take care of it. However, I did get a e-mail from someone at NCL saying that they are looking into the matter.

We have at least 40-50 by now.

Archived