Which Seattle Hotel?

adventuremom

We are going on a HAL Alaska cruise on June 3rd out of Seattle. Because the Airporter Shuttle drops you off at the Warwick, Crown Plaza and the Renaissance we want to stay in one of these hotels. Since this may be our only time in Seattle, we want a hotel that is convenient for touring and has a great view of the city. Please let me know which of these three would be best. If some hotel other than these three would be best, fill me in. :confused:

we stayed at the airport Hilton last Aug and it was a very nice hotel. was no view of the city from there. the airport is some ways from Seattle you would have to stay in 1 of the down town hotels for a view. we took the Hal shuttle from the Hilton on sunday to the ship it was very fast and walked right in to check in and was on the ship in 10 min

Adventuremom:

All three of those hotels that you have listed are in dt Seattle and you can walk to the Pike Place Market, shopping, Pioneer Square, Waterfront.

Make sure you wear comfy shoes, the Crown Plaza and the Renaissance are located on hills.

To get to the Pier 30 I would say catch a taxi, it should be more than $15.

If you decide on the Crown Plaza, you might want to check out this special from TravelZoo. It indicates April, but our May dates were also $89 when I checked.

http://www.travelzoo.com/Top20.asp?ld=124289419

This is the first time I have posted here and was so happy with all the help. The deal through Travel Zoo was amazing. Yesterday I had booked a Space Needle View with breakfast directly with the Crown Plaza (which wasn't even executive club level with the perks) for 239.00 for the one night. Through the TravelZoo they upgraded me to the executive club level with the Space Needle view for 109.00 plus tax. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFO.

We are going on a HAL Alaska cruise on June 3rd out of Seattle. Because the Airporter Shuttle drops you off at the Warwick, Crown Plaza and the Renaissance we want to stay in one of these hotels. Since this may be our only time in Seattle, we want a hotel that is convenient for touring and has a great view of the city. Please let me know which of these three would be best. If some hotel other than these three would be best, fill me in. :confused:

This is the first time I have posted here and was so happy with all the help. The reply from MsSteinrunner was a huge help by directing me to TravelZoo. The deal through Travel Zoo was amazing. Yesterday I had booked a Space Needle View with breakfast directly with the Crown Plaza (which wasn't even executive club level with the perks) for 239.00 for the one night. Through the TravelZoo they upgraded me to the executive club level with the Space Needle view for 109.00 plus tax. THIS WAS A HUGE HELP.

This is the first time I have posted here and was so happy with all the help. The reply from MsSteinrunner was a huge help by directing me to TravelZoo. The deal through Travel Zoo was amazing. Yesterday I had booked a Space Needle View with breakfast directly with the Crown Plaza (which wasn't even executive club level with the perks) for 239.00 for the one night. Through the TravelZoo they upgraded me to the executive club level with the Space Needle view for 109.00 plus tax. THIS WAS A HUGE HELP.

Also thanks from us. We were able to save a few bucks from our originally reserved room at the Warwick. I figure, we just saved enough for one lunch for two :) Booked CP for June 1-3, NCL Pearl leaving on June 3 :)

Thanks for the tip. Based on this thread's advice, we got executive level (didn't say anything about space needle view, though - so I wrote it in as a request if possible) from July 3-6 at $109/night. I was sure that later in the season or because of July 4 the rate would be higher, but I was thrilled and booked it right away.

I am also staying at an airport hotel in May-using HAL's shuttle service on a Sunday, shadowdiver. When you went, was there a Mariner's home game? They are scheduled to play at 105 the day my cruise departs. Trying to figure out if this will make a difference as far as when I should get to the airport for the shuttle. I had tentatively planned on being at the airport around 1pm so that I wouldn't have to wait to get on the ship. Any one have any suggestions? Thanks :confused:

Archived