CB at EASTER?? - anything for children?

BarbMatt

HI

I will be cruising on CB leaving on Easter Sunday.

Is there anything special done for Easter? Just wondering if they do anything special for kids?

We'll be travelling with our daughter who is 2.

We will be leaving on that cruise as well. We will be traveling with another couple who have a daughter who is 4, a son who is 9, and our son who is also 9. I hope they do have something nice for Easter...(even though half of our party is Jewish ;))

Looking forward to it!

We cruised over Easter once a few years ago ~ I recall a nice display of chocolate eggs, etc., but did not take notice if they had special children's activities like egg hunts since we were not traveling with a child.

We were on the Caribbean Princess two years ago on Easter. They had a nice display of eggs in the Atrium and some of the staff were dressed up in Harry Potter & Wizard of Oz costumes passing out balloons, etc... I believe they may have had a couple of small activities going on, but my girls were "too old" for them. Here are a couple of pictures.

1484522217_caribbeanprincess003.jpg.0d5c88ef8b00efdc6abfb6d6eda2f0b9.jpg

1863978275_caribbeanprincess005.jpg.fef1274f86473b9783d53ebf395f2fc0.jpg

plastic Easter eggs and hide them around your cabin after she goes to bed. What a great way to keep her busy for a few hours. You could really do it any day during your cruise, because at two years old I don't think she is going to say "Hey today isn't Easter!!!"

One year we were at a hotel on Halloween. I went to the front desk, restaurant, housekeeper, valet etc and gave them each some small candies. Then I took my costumed little boy Trick or Treating around the hotel. He loved it!!!

Can't answer your question but would bet there will be something to do with Easter or handing out something to the kids.

I'm on this cruise too with daughter (13), my sister and a friend and her family. Our roll call is over 100 people now. Drop in on our roll call if you'd like! Here's our thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=348261&page=24

Sharon

You'll find that Princess takes very good care of the children. We were on the CB over Halloween last October and they had the kids all dressed up in costumes and paraded them through out the ship. The kids were having a blast. I'm sure there will be something special at Easter.

Rick

If you are boarding on Easter the display will be up, but with all the confusion of departing and arriving guests I wouldn't count on the ship to make Easter special for your child(ren) ~~ take some treats yourself and if the ship does something also, all the better.

Archived