Tropical Weddings Jamaica -Beach Weddings

Shawntay

Has anyone used Almarie with Tropical Weddings Jamaica www.tropicalweddingsjamaica.com , my fiance and I are planning to get married in September 2007 with about 50 guest who will be cruising with us and have decided to go with them for a Beach wedding on the Island when our ship docks in Ochos Rios, any feed back from anyone who is working with them or has used them before with such a large group, I have read nothing but good comments about them, and Almarie replies to our emails within minutes of sending her a email with questions, so we have a good feeling our wedding will be perfect.:)

Yes it really is a relief knowing that everything will be in good hands, where will you be getting married?

We're getting married on Barbados January 2, 2008. I've got feelers out on two wedding planners that have both come highly recommended. We're just waiting to see who finishes in first place and then get out of the situation we're in now! :)

In a short word...no. I've been trying to call them for two days just to have a question answered about my license application before I send it.

I have decided to ditch them. I didn't expect a lot of contact. I'm not an anally retentive bridezilla :D and I knew going into this that they don't give a whole lot of contact with you prior to your wedding, but I should be able to have questions answered about paperwork that THEY sent me! The darn paper is due in 4 days!

I have one planner who has already contacted me 3 times in ONE DAY (wow..didn't think that was possible! lol) with ideas and suggestions. I'm waiting to hear still from another planner recommended to me by someone on the boards.

You'd think that by judging from what you read here that a lot of people are not happy with TWE and that the cruise lines would consider doing something about their choice of coordinators. They're losing out!

I'm using Tropical Weddings Jamaica for my beach wedding in May. Almarie has been great!!!! I used one of the basic packages and did add on's because I wanted to tailor it more to what I wanted. She's been a dream to deal with. She's even going to ensure that me and my bridesmaids will be picked up from the cruise port seperately so I don't have to see my FI the morning of the ceremony. I will post a review when I return the middle of May, but based on my experience thus far you can't go wrong!!!!

Thanks SpringBride 07 for your imput, I really feel I made the right decision booking with TWJ. I have a cousin going on a cruise in May that also stops in Jamaica, what date is your wedding, maybe you are on the same cruise.

It really seems alot of people are not happy with the cruise weddings these days based on the reviews here, glad I took heed to the reviews here.

Hello & congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

My FI & I are also using Almarie & Tropical Weddings Jamaica. We are getting married on the beach in Ocho Rios on June 3rd. We will have ourselves & 23 guests.

We had initially booked with Royal Romance/The Wedding Experience. RR/TWE was a nightmare... so we cancelled with them & booked with TWJ. We couldn't be happier!! We ended up getting soooo much more for our money. We also went with one of the standard packages & then did some add on's to customize it.... including a steel drum band! Almarie has been a dream to work with! I'm confident that she will be able to give us the beautiful beach wedding that we've been dreaming about (or at least I have! hah! :rolleyes: )

I know of two other cruise brides who are also using her and extremely happy as well.

As soon as I get back I'll post a review.

If you go with Almarie tell her that Angie & Les said "hello". Good luck with everything!

I'm using Tropical Weddings Jamaica for my beach wedding in May. Almarie has been great!!!! I used one of the basic packages and did add on's because I wanted to tailor it more to what I wanted. She's been a dream to deal with. She's even going to ensure that me and my bridesmaids will be picked up from the cruise port seperately so I don't have to see my FI the morning of the ceremony. I will post a review when I return the middle of May, but based on my experience thus far you can't go wrong!!!!

Hi Springbride_07.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. We are also using TWJ... getting married on the beach in Ocho Rios on June 3rd. Would LOVE to hear your review when you get back!

If you don't mind emailing me when you return to let me know how everything went I would greatly appreciate it!!! My email address is a_denzer@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance for everything & have a wonderful cruise!

Angie

Hello & congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

My FI & I are also using Almarie & Tropical Weddings Jamaica. We are getting married on the beach in Ocho Rios on June 3rd. We will have ourselves & 23 guests.

We had initially booked with Royal Romance/The Wedding Experience. RR/TWE was a nightmare... so we cancelled with them & booked with TWJ. We couldn't be happier!! We ended up getting soooo much more for our money. We also went with one of the standard packages & then did some add on's to customize it.... including a steel drum band! Almarie has been a dream to work with! I'm confident that she will be able to give us the beautiful beach wedding that we've been dreaming about (or at least I have! hah! :rolleyes: )

I know of two other cruise brides who are also using her and extremely happy as well.

As soon as I get back I'll post a review.

If you go with Almarie tell her that Angie & Les said "hello". Good luck with everything!

Thanks will do:)

• 9 years later...

Did anyone go with the basic Cruise Sailor package offered by Tropical Weddings Jamaica? If so, would you be willing to post pics. I'm just wondering what the basic package looks like. Everything on their site looks to be upgraded and I'm trying to decide if it's worth the money for us. We want simple and elegant. Thanks, in advance.

• 1 month later...