Golden South America - another review!!

Marie-Claude

Hi Princess cruisers:

I just posted my review, on the South America forum, from our cruise to South America, on February 12 2007 on the Golden . I just thought I'd link it here as many people look on the cruiseline forum for reviews.

If you're interested, you'll find it here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=521034

MC:)

Hi Emily!

It's been so long since I heard from you!! How's retired life?? Rick must be in his big crunch right now with income tax season??

We truly enjoyed this cruise to SA - if you can, try to include Antartica to yours - I couldn't afford being away from work for so long, but everybody was raving about it...

See you around!!

MC

mii: Thank you so much... I'm glad you enjoyed reading it... I had a blast writing it... I just hope it can help people planning their cruise, just like I was helped by so many CCers!!

KD Cruiser: How are ya! Glad you liked the pics... I took so many!! SA is amazing, hope you make it there some day!!

Juliadlf: Planning is half the fun!! We're also looking for 2008... what else is tempting you??

MC

Hi MC-

Great review and wonderful pictures. My Mom is always wanting to see cemetaries and I enjoyed reading and seeing your pictures from two of them. She always talks about one in Barcelona that she only saw from a distance. Thanks for sharing this wonderful trip.

Jacki

Juliadlf: Planning is half the fun!! We're also looking for 2008... what else is tempting you??

MC

I would love to do the Lima - SJ or SJ - Lima trip which would give us an opportunity to visit Cuzco/Machu Picchu, Panama Canal full transit and start and end in two different ports. Not sure if Princess will offer it in 2008 othewise we have to jump ship and go with another cruiseline.:(

Other trips we are looking at is the SYD-AUK cruise.

Thanks again for the review.

Julia

Archived