100 Day Mark!

DaisyGirl55

Today marks 100 days until my cruise! This will be our first cruise to Alaska, our first time with Celebrity, and our very first balcony! We are so excited, and when I looked at the calendar today - my anticipation level went up a few notches.

While this is not my first cruise, I feel like a virtual newbie sometimes. I still get chills when I see my ship, waiting for me to board her. I still smile real wide when they take my picture as I am getting on. And I still believe that cruising is the only way to really take a vacation.

I have learned so many things on these boards. While we do not have an active roll call, I will be wearing my CC shirt on the ship. Maybe I'll run into some fellow posters while on board.

Soon I'll be doing the Doc Dance! Woo-Hoo!

I know exactly how you feel. I will be going on my 4th trip to Alaska in May and still get excited even having been there before. I also think that it does not matter how many cruises you have taken I know I still get excited especially when we have about 2 weeks to go. Then it really kicks in. This upcoming one will be our 11 cruise.

Marilyn

I love the anticipation too .... I just hit the 74 day mark, down from 280 days. Your vacation will be here before you know it!

I love that people get so excited about their trips.:) It makes it so much more fun!

Enjoy!!!!11

image.php?code=0XT13240cbXk17Xs14XCaribbean%20Princess

I'm really glad to know I'm not the only one bursting with excitement...unfortunately, we have a little more than 100 days to go.....July 29th Inifinity to Alaska...not long now !!! This will be our FIRST cruise. I managed to get through winter, didn't read much here, but in recent weeks I find myself checking these boards more and more, can't wait for the Alaska sailings to start so I can read the reviews. We've got the luggage, the clothes, the passports......when can I start packing ????? lol !!!!

Archived