seattle cruise terminal to airport?

4 cruisers

We arrive in Seattle on a Sat. morning(May 5th). How long should it take us to get to the airport? We have a 1 pm flight...do we have time to do anything? The Princess transfer is $18 pp and there are 2 of us traveling.

Thanks!:cool:

Nanette

From Pier 30 to the airport on a Saturday morning shouldn't be more than 30 minutes (unless traffic is really bad, an accident or something major). I would not suggest doing anything after the cruise, but heading for the airport, sometimes the security lines can be long. One thing to note is at Seatac all of the security gates go into the same concorce area, so you can actually go through the shortest security line. There are some nice restaurants at the airport to grab a snack before your flight.

As far as getting to the airport, I think I would just catch a taxi if it is only the 2 of you. Should be about $30-$35 and it will save you from having to be on the bus with everyone else doing a HAL transfer.

There are some nice restaurants at the airport to grab a snack before your flight.

I agree completely. 30 minute drive should be your plan, depending on if there is a wreck. Eat at Pacific Marketplace at the airport. It is centrally located, so it shouldn't matter which terminal you need to get to. Check out these images -- http://www.wavejourney.com/PhotosPacificMarketplaceSeatac.html

tj

Archived