Anyone on the Dawn Princess Now?

cruzinrealtor

Hi. Quick question OT. I would like to hook up my laptop to cabin TV to play DVD's. Do the TV's have any audio in plugs for picture and sound such as RCA or S-Video? We are on the Dawn on April 12. Thanks

Marque, the TVs on the Diamond Princess did, I think most do now. Please join our roll-call thread for the 4/12 Dawn Sailing http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=336271

See you aboard!

With the light changing on the bridge cam, 'the smoke' appears to have morphed into Telegraph Hill. They really need to clean that thing! LOL

Hi Marque... you appear to be on the same cruise as we are on Apr 12th. Please come and join our roll call. We seem to have a good group and would love to have you join us.

ooooops... I guess Sharpie and I posted at the same time...... lol

With the light changing on the bridge cam, 'the smoke' appears to have morphed into Telegraph Hill. They really need to clean that thing! LOL

:D :D :D

Bon Voyage! to those of you cruising on the Dawn in the future. DH and I had our best cruise ever on this lovely ship in January. My review is posted at "Member Reviews" here at CC.

Chris

A roll call is another board if you scroll down from the (this) Princess Board (first page of the Boards here on cruise critic) there's a line that is titled Princess Roll Call then click it then go to the Dawn Princess line click it, then find your cruise other people on the Boards post a roll call so they can chat with others on the same cruise normally. Some also use it to look for information from the cruises that do the same itinerary. Can be fun and informative.

Hi. I took a quick look at the roll call thread and it seemed to be March/April 2006. What's a roll call? Thanks.

Look at post #5 on this thread, then click, on the link, it will take you right to our roll call for this sailing.

A roll call is just a group of people that are members here that talk before we leave for the ship. Then, once onboard we meet up to put faces to names. Come join us!

Archived